The TOWL-4: Scoring Software and Reporting System is a quick, efficient tool that: (a) converts TOWL–4 subtest raw scores into age-based and grade-based standard scores, percentile ranks, and age equivalents; (b) generates composite quotients; (c) compares test scores to identify significant intraindividual differences (including up to five non- TOWL–4 scores); and (d) provides a printed analytical report of the students Towl-4 performance.
Includes one CD-ROM.
- Automatic prompts for saving data
- Menu driven
- Word processing interface with complete word processing functionality
- Provisions for storing examiner and testing information
- User-selected confidence intervals
- On-screen subtest and quotient score comparisons
- Reports in RTF format for exporting to a wide variety of word processing programs
- Options for printing reports
- Printing for both stand-alone and networked computers