Graphic Organizers That Help Struggling Students Resource Book includes 51 reproducible graphic organizers designed to improve skills in time management, scheduling, classroom routines, reading and so much more!
Since children who have special needs often require more than one type of instruction for retaining and recalling information, the graphic organizers features:
- Instructions for how to use each graphic organizer
- Spatial and visual modifications made to accommodate a variety of learning styles and ability levels like darker, heavier cutting lines
- Flexible directions that allow children to draw or write their answers
- Directions provided so that work can be introduced in shorter chunks
- Suggestions for creating your own class-specific organizers
Grades K-2. Ages 5-8
Includes 64 page book and eight full-color overhead transparencies.