The Easy Push Talking Pocket is the Talking Pocket - with a large, easy-to-use push plate instead of a button.
The perfect communication solution for any student, the Easy Push Talking Pocket is made of two parts:
How Does It Work?
- Voice-Over: A single voice output device with 10 seconds of recording time.
- Pocket: A plastic pocket designed to hold the Voice Over in place.
- Record and share clear messages just by pushing the button on the Voice-Over.
- Add your own PCS™, image, picture or photograph.
- Slip the Voice-Over into the Pocket and you've got your very own Easy Push Talking Pocket!
- Now, decide where you want to use it...
In the classroom? - Attach it to VELCRO® brand-receptive communication boards, displays, books and more.
At home? - Carry it to and from school with the Talking Pocket Portable Carrying Case.
On-the-go? - For easy transport, slip it into the Talking Pocket Wallet Carrier.
Pocket accommodates 2.75" square picture.