The Easi-Speak™ USB Recorder, a fun and easy-to-use wireless microphone, encourages even reluctant students to speak up! Just hit the button to record, say something into the mic and then play back and listen. It's that simple! And, with up to four hours of recording time, you can use it time and time again with every student in your classroom!
Use across your entire curriculum from oral language, fluency and phonics to speech therapy, math facts and more! Upload student-created files (WAV or MP3) to digital portfolios for authentic assessment, or insert headphones into the jack so students can practice quietly at their desk.
With the Easi-Speak™ USB Recorder, you can:
- Boost your students' 21st century skills.
- Invite all students to talk—ideal for reluctant speakers and readers!
- Bring your lessons to life with storytelling, emotions, phonics, tongue twisters, fluency, speech therapy, intervention, math facts, podcasts, dramatic play, assessment and more.
- Download to your computer (PC, Mac) and send files to other teachers, parents and specialists.
- Upload to your class website, virtual learning network or digital portfolios for assessment.
- Allow students to listen without disturbing others.
- Choose the file format/size that's right for you.
- Inspire creativity and budding musicians.
Includes 128 MB of memory, safe breakaway lanyard, Audacity® music editing software and headphone jack for quiet listening. Measures 5.25"H.