A simple recording device, the Talking Pocket is the perfect communication solution for any student.
The Talking Pocket is made of two parts:
How Does It Work?
- Voice-Over: A single voice output device with 10 seconds of recording time.
- Pocket: A plastic pocket designed to hold the Voice Over in place.
- Record and share clear messages just by pushing the button on the Voice-Over.
- Add your own PCS™, image, picture or photograph.
- Slip the Voice-Over into the Pocket and you've got your very own Talking Pocket!
- Now, decide where you want to use it!
In the classroom? - Attach it to VELCRO® brand-receptive communication boards, displays, books and more.
At home? - Carry it to and from school with the Talking Pocket Portable Carrying Case.
On-the-go? - For easy transport, slip it into the Talking Pocket Wallet Carrier.
Pocket accommodates 2.75" square picture.
The recording device is 2.3 inches square, .3 inches deep. The sleeve is 3.9 inches long, and 3.1 inches high