GoTalk 4+, a lightweight and portable communication tool, includes a total of 4.5 minutes of recording time with a 22-message capacity. Four three square keys, five recording levels and two core message keys remain constant and make recording and playing back easy - great for "hello" or "all done".
Here's how it works:
- Determine communication messages
- Select PCS for each button
- Print overlay using a Boardmaker Software product or create your own overlay
- Slide overlay into GoTalk
- Record messages
- Student presses button to hear message and communicate
The TimeCue simplifies sequential recording with an option for whole level erasing so you can rerecord at any time.
Includes storage for overlays and a built-in keyguard. Measures 9" x 13" x 1.125" including built-in handle. Weighs 23 oz. Two AA batteries (not included).